Tired of looking at your merchant processing statements and all the fees that seem to make your eyes cross and your blood pressure rise?
Novera Payment Solutions is pleased to offer our popular "Understanding Credit Card Processing" webinar. With just days left to register, you'll want to reserve your spot today.
If you answer, "YES" to any of the statements below, this webinar will be an excellent use of your time (and it will save you money).
- Confused by the complicated statements that you receive from your current credit card processor?
- Need help understanding the difference between "Qualified", "Mid-Qualified", and "Non-Qualified"?
- Need assistance ensuring that you are meeting PCI compliance requirements?
- Paying more than you thought you would for your credit card processing fees?
- Have to wait multiple days after batching transactions to see the payment deposited in your account?
IT'S TIME TO GET REGISTERED!
Let us make sense of it all for you. Once you understand how the fees work, you'll be empowered to make more informed decisions about your credit card processing partner. Trust us, this 45-minutes will open your eyes and show you how to save money on this critical part of your business operations.
Join us in an educational webinar on JULY 25, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EST designed to help you understand the in's and out's of the credit card processing industry. This FREE webinar will be 45 minutes or less and we guarantee you will learn practical information to help you make better choices when shopping around for credit card processing services.
As an attendee of this webinar you will gain the following:
- Ability to understand Visa/MC/Disc true underlying cost which in turn will help you negotiate better pricing
- Knowledge on how to make sure you are getting a truly fair deal for payment processing services
- Awareness of the latest in technology available in the market place today
- Tips for keeping processing costs down
- Best practices for keeping cardholder data secure, including EMV and maintaining PCI compliance.