- Go to the Intuit QuickBooks priavy policy generator page.
- Select the state in which your business resides.
- Provide your company name.
- Enter your website address.
- Select all of the personally identifable information that your website collects from the list options available.
- Select whether you use the personal information to market to the customer after it is collected.
- Select whether the website collects log data from the user. In most cases, the answer to this question is "yes". For example, this data might include IP address, browser type, etc. Most web servers collect this data for use in reporting website statistics and analytics.
- Select whether you want to include a statement about the users responsibility for protecting their own account information.
- Select whether the website uses clear GIFs, web bugs, beacons or tags. If you aren't sure, check with your webmaster. This is a technique often used to statistical data about the web page.
- Select whether the website offers third party services (an affiliate program might be an exmaple of a third party service for an ecommerce site).
- Select whether the website will comply with government and law enforcement officials in order to comply with the law.
The Novera Advantage
Novera Payment Solutions is a leader in the credit card payments industry. We are committed to helping businesses improve their bottom line by providing significant savings on credit card processing fees through our innovative and transparent flat fee merchant account pricing models for QuickBooks users.
Contact Novera to learn more about how we work with businesses to provide the most fair and transparent pricing structure available on the market today for credit card processing and our QBPlugin for QuickBooks!
Our powerful QBPlugin saves your busineses an incredible amount of time and money in reduced labor. When you pair that with Novera's innovative and transparent merchant account pricing model, it's even better!