AutoTask, a provider of mission-critical software to run your entire IT business, recently came out with a study identifying 6 trends transforming IT business management practices, including automation, measurment, shift in services, efficiency & utilization, growth, and profitability. A quick look into the data sheds light on why IT providers might use AutoTask to improve their businesses overall.
- 84% of service providers are using tools for backup, disaster and a recovery.
- 83% are utilizing remote monitoring management tools to increase efficiency.
- 82% are using email services and protection.
- 90% of service providers using a business management tool say more than half of their employees are using the tool on a regular basis.
- 85% of IT service providers rank customer satisfaction as the top priority for tracking the health of their business, yet only 10% measure this.
SHIFT IN SERVICES
- Managed services was ranked as the top growth area in 2012 by 53% of service providers. In 2013, 63% ranked it at the top!
EFFICIENCY & UTILIZATION
- 66% of service providers are losing up to 20 hours per month due to data entry into multiple systems.
- 61% are losing up to 20 hours per month due to their inability to accurately capture billable time.
- 58% of service providers target 80% or more of their technicians time billable ... yet only 23% achieve it.
- 44% of IT service providers say more than half of their buiness currently comes from small business
- 48% of service providers say midmarket will represent their biggest growth in 2013.
- More than 60% of service providers using a business management platform are forecasting revenue growth of 15% or higher for 2013.
Automate Your Business
This data from this study reveals the importance of business automation. If you deliver technology solutions, chances are there aren’t enough hours in the day to keep track of everything and focus on the work that really matters – building your business, your client base and your bottom line - without automating and streamlining processes.
AutoTask & Novera Payment Solutions Streamline Your Customer Payments
AutoTask and Novera Payment Solutions have formed a strategic relationship to help IT service providers grow their business. Subscribers to the Autotask product suite now have the ability to receive credit and debit card payments via an easy to understand flat fixed fee or flat rate pricing program which integrates with QuickBooks via a plugin. This helps automate your payment solution by eliminating duplicate data entry into multiple systems. It also improves the bottom line flat fixed fee pricing on credit card transactions.
Savings, Savings, & More Savings
Novera Payment Solutions provides Autotask clients with a way to process payments which can result in saving money and time. Let Novera help your business run more efficiently.
SIGNIFICANT ANNUAL SAVINGS WITH OUR INNOVATIVE FLAT FEE PRICING
IMPROVE CASH FLOW AND TURN RECEIVABLES INTO IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
STREAMLINE THE CREDIT CARD ACCEPTANCE PROCESS WITH A DISCOUNTED WEB BASED TERMINAL AND QUICKBOOKS PLUG IN