The brand new Worldpay Total Virtual terminal is here, and there are a host of benefits that your merchants will want to know about!
What is the Worldpay Total Virtual Terminal?
This Virtual Terminal provides merchants with the ability to process cards from anywhere they have an internet connection. Offering merchants convenience, choice, and control over when and where they take payments.
- Secure Web-based application
- Host-based processing
- Attractive alternative to traditional terminals
- Transactions may be swiped or keyed
Key Benefits and Features of this All New VT Solution
- Point-to-Point Encryption, Tokenization, EMV Chip Card Acceptance
- Automated billing: real time transaction processing and card management reports
- Mail Orders, Telephone Orders, POS, Card Present, Card Not Present with open APIs
- Enable rights and permissions so that designated users can process specific transactions such as refunds
- Customizable on-demand and scheduled reporting options
- Create and send invoices online, allowing cardholders to make payments online, automatically marking invoices as paid
- 24/7 customer support to help you drive continued success
Interested in Becoming an Agent & ISO?
Worldpay Revenue Enhancing Programs
- Debit, Credit, Check Service, Gift, Loyalty
- Interchange Pass Thru Pricing
- 80% Plus Residual Sharing
- 0 Cent I.P.
- 0 Cent Dial Up
- Reporting Portal
- 0 Cent High Volume Merchant I.P.
- 0 Cent High Volume Merchant Dial Up
- Amex OPT Blue Program
- Upfront Incentive Dollars
Supported Product Groups
- Over 1600 Certified VAR/Gateway Options
- Dedicated ISV Software Vendor Program
- Integrated POS & Terminal Products
- Mobile Payments
- Direct API & Gateway Capabilities
- QuickBooks Integration
- No Liability or Risk
- 24/7 Merchant Support
- Dedicated ISO/Agent Relationship Team
- Web Based Order Entry and Tracking
- Residual Reporting/CRM Portal
- Inbound Marketing & Lead Support
- Online Resource and Training Material