Novera ISV QIR Notice
VISA has recently announced a new mandate that will affect installations via software vendors during 2016 and beyond. The mandate is intended to improve security for payments.
Some of the highlights that Integrated Software Vendors need to be aware of:
- Each ISV / Reseller that installs POS systems that accepts payments via the POS will be required to have a certified QIR
- Start date is March 31, 2016
- Training can be completed via “e-learning” course (6 hour)
- An exam is required once training is completed
- Special pricing is provided through Novera as long as you register prior to January 31, 2016 ($75.00 vs $375.00)
- The process first requires your company to be approved, then the designated individual can sign up for training
If you would like to take advantage of the Novera / WP special pricing please contact us and we can get you set up.
A link to the PCI Security Standards Organization Website / QIR section is below for your reference.
A link to PCI Security Standards Organization Website / QIR section is below for your reference.
If you have any immediate questions please feel free to contact Sean Grace at Novera Payment Solutions directly. We will provide additional information as it becomes available. We strongly recommend you at least register at the discounted price as soon as possible.
To request more information or become a partner please contact Sean Grace: